Accredited Training and Skills
The Comhairle’s Accredited Training and Skills Section will provide high quality, responsive and flexible work and training opportunities to all our clients, within available resources.
The objectives of the Accredited Training and Skills Section are to provide qualified, skilled and experienced employees on a continuing basis to meet the human resource requirements of CnES and employers in the community, and specifically:
- to encourage employees to develop their potential to the mutual benefit of the employee and the employer
- to increase job satisfaction and career prospects of employees, consistent with the needs of both the employee and the employer
- to set framework criteria for deciding relevant training and development activities
- to provide high quality Training Programmes for clients within the agreed contract conditions with Skills Development Scotland and Jobcentre Plus
- to provide a high quality service to the unemployed in order to maximise their chances of securing employment
- to provide appropriate resources and facilities to meet the above objectives.