Skip Navigation
  • Health and Social Care Integration
  • The EDIC - Outer Hebrides provides assistance, advice and information on matters relating to the EU...
  • Information and advice about child protection, keeping children and young people safe from harm...
  • Blue Badge Scheme
  • Have You Ever Considered Fostering?

Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction

Independent Advice

If you would like advice from someone who does not work for the council, you can contact the Citizens Advice Bureau: