Skip Navigation
  • Health and Social Care Integration
  • The EDIC - Outer Hebrides provides assistance, advice and information on matters relating to the EU...
  • Information and advice about child protection, keeping children and young people safe from harm...
  • Blue Badge Scheme
  • Have You Ever Considered Fostering?

Consumer and Environmental Services

Licensing and Registration

Consumer and Environmental Services deal with the following licences[1]:

Civic Government Licences

Animal Licences

Miscellaneous Licences

Public Registers

Some information held by the department is available in the form of a public register:


1 The Licensing Section of the Finance & Corporate Services Department deal with a number of other licences and permits, including.

  • Alcohol Licences
  • Taxi/Private Hire Car Operator’s Licences
  • Taxi/Private Hire Car Driver Licences
  • Public Entertainment Licences
  • Public Charitable Collections
  • Cinema Licences