Licensing Contacts

Liquor, Civic Government, Gambling

(Service / Agency : 'Licensing' as listed in the Licensing page)

Enquiries relating to liquor licensing; some civic government licenses, e.g., Taxi/ Private Hire Car Operator’s Licences, Taxi/ Private Hire Car Driver Licences, Public Entertainment Licences, Public Charitable Collections and Cinema Licences should be addressed to the Licensing Standards Officer.

Contact Details for Licensing Standards Officer
Name Iain Smith
Licensing Standards Officer

Licensing Office
Comhairle nan Eilean Siar
Sandwick Road
Isle of Lewis

Phone 01851 822619


Other Licences and Permits

(Service / Agency: 'Consumer and Environmental Services' as listed in the Licensing page)

Please contact Consumer and Environmental Services


Marriage Licensing

Queries relating to marriage licensing should be addressed via the Registration Service