We would like all our young customers to enjoy their visit to the Soft Play Area but there are a few basic rules we would like to bring to your attention:
- Users must be pre-school age. This is to ensure that youngsters do not get squashed by larger more boisterous children!
- Please take children to visit the toilet before you use the Soft Play Area – it can get too exciting sometimes!
- Parents are responsible for their children whilst using the Soft Play Area. We want children to enjoy themselves but please discourage over boisterous play!
- Please do not leave children unattended in the Soft Play Area at any time.
- Please remove children’s shoes before they enter the Soft Play Area.
- Please do not allow children to take food or drinks into the Soft Play Area.
- Can we emphasise that it is the responsibility of the Parent/Guardian to actively monitor children’s behaviour in the Soft Play Area.
- In the event of an accident or emergency, please alert the nearest member of Sports Centre Staff who will be pleased to help.