The Audit and Scrutiny committee considers matters dealing with:
- the promotion of high standards of conduct by Members and assistance to Members to observe the code of conduct and guidance from the Standards Commission for Scotland
- scrutiny and review, including reports about value for money studies, and performance indicators
- the review of the constitutional documents.
- the evaluation and review of the work of Committees
- members’ rights of access to information and compliance with data protection legislation