1) In 2010, the Scottish Government added schools to the new buildings required to have sprinklers fitted as standard. Some buildings were exempt through Scottish Ministers’ power to consider a request from any applicant to be exempted from any building standard. This power now lies with local councils. Please could you fill in the attached table, detailing which buildings in your local authority have been made exempt and why from 2013 until now.
2) Please could you state how much revenue has been raised through rents and service charges paid by council and housing association tenants in your local authority for the last five financial years.
3) Please could you provide me with a breakdown of where this has been spent within the local authority over the last five financial years.
4) Please could you state how many full time equivalent members of staff work in housing for your local authority and their broad responsibilities. Please could you also provide this information for the last five financial years.
5) A breakdown of building standards and fire inspections carried out on public and private buildings in your local authorities over the last five years.
6) A copy of your building inspection guidelines.
7) Incident reports for fires in council owned buildings over the last five years.
Please see the information requested attached.