I would like the following information under freedom of information:
1. A copy of your most up to date and approved 'Records Management Plan' created for compliance with the Public Records Scotland Act of 2011.
2. Details of any elements of your Plan that were accepted by the Keeper of Records of Scotland only on an 'improvement model basis'.
3. Details of what resources (IT systems, personnel etc.) and budget that have been directly allocated to improving those areas covered by any element approved on 'improvement model basis' - broken down by financial year over the five years starting from when your 'Records Management Plan' was approved, if this is possible.
4. Copies of any progress reports or updates that cover these improvement areas sent to your 'senior manager responsible for records management' identified in your 'Records Management Plan'.
5. Copies of any progress reports or updates that cover these improvement areas created by your 'records manager' identified in your 'Records Management Plan'.
6. The dates of when your 'Records Management Plan' has been reviewed after its approval and by whom.
7. Details of any changes made to your 'Records Management Plan' after its approval, which you have informed the Keeper of the Public Records about - and when this happened.
8. Details of any changes to your 'senior manager responsible for records management' and your 'records manager' identified in your 'Records Management Plan' - and when these happened.
9. The annual budget and number of personnel allocated to your 'records manager' position identified in your ' Records Management Plan' for the following financial years:
◦ the financial year your Plan was approved
◦ this current financial year.
10. Details of how contracts with other organisations and individuals that cover 'public records' are currently enforced and monitored for compliance with your 'Records Management Plan'.
Please see the information below.
Question 1. Not applicable, as our Records Management Plan has not been submitted for approval: the due date for submission is 30 November 2017.
Questions 2-10. Given answer 1, the answer to each of your questions numbered 2 to 10 inclusive is also ‘not applicable’.