Please could you provide the information below for every open/live account within your charging authority, preferably on an emailed Excel spreadsheet, along with the date the data was extracted from your system.
- Current account holder/ratepayer
- Account number
- Property reference number
- Account start date
- Address and postal code
- Correspondence or billing address
- Rateable value (RV)
- An indicator as to whether the property is occupied or empty
- Including detail of any applied exemptions where applicable
- Details of any relief applied to the account including type and amount, and start date of relief
- This may include (but is not limited to) charitable relief, discretionary reliefs, small business rates, reoccupation relief, enterprise zone relief, etc.
If you are unable to supply the requested information in light of the Barclay Review, could you please advise if it is your intention in the future to supply the above or similar.
Please see the information requested attached.