Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) (Scotland) Act 1997 - S3, S4, S28, S34, S42, S43, S49 & S50
We would be obliged if you can provide us with the following details in regards to notices/Orders that have been made by Western Isles Lothian Council under the legislation listed above:
- Notices or Orders that remain extant as at 5th February 2018
- Notices or Orders that have been complied with and have monies owed to Western Isles Council as at 5th February 2018
- Notices or Orders that have invoices pending in respect of works carried out by or on behalf of Western Isles Council to resolve the matter as at 5th February 2018
If it is not possible for the details of outstanding monies to be confirmed we would be obliged if you can provide us with the following details:
- all notices served or orders made by Western Isles Council from 24th October 2017 to 5th February 2018 under the legislation listed above
When answering in the negative to any of the above, we would be obliged if you would confirm that you are doing so. Wherever possible we would be grateful if the information could be prepared to include the following:
· reference numbers.
· addresses of the subjects the actions are served over.
· summary descriptions of the nature of the works/contravention.
· relevant dates.
· status of the action.
· amounts owed to the council (when available).
Nil return to all questions.