Provision of Logistics/ Transport/ Fleet ServicesWednesday, 02 May 2018
Thursday, April 5, 2018
Wednesday, May 2, 2018
For the most recent 12 month period (please indicated dates) company names and where possible levels of monies spent (on each supplier) for the provision of logistics/transport/fleet services rendered to the council. Where there may be a large amount of suppliers I request that just the top 30 categorised by spend (high to low) be provided.
To aid your search this may include for example (but not limited to):
- Vehicles supply (e.g. manufacturer)
- Fuel supply, including LPG, Bio Diesel, adBlue etc.
- Vehicle livery
- Tyre supply
- Vehicle tracking
- Vehicle technology
- Repairs and bodyshops
- Vehicle recovery, breakdown service
- Heavy and light plant maintenance
- Tail lift repairs and maintenance
- Contracted transport services (excluding taxi services)
- Oils and lubricants
- Safety training
- Software providers
Please see the information requested attached.