We would like to (and hereby do) make an Information Request that we be provided with all information collected by you pursuant to your statutory duty under Sections 25, 27, 28, 29, 30 of the Building (Scotland) Act 2003 for all Notices/Orders that;
(1) Have been Served,
(2) remain extant, (That is to say have been served but are not considered Complied with)
(3) Have been Complied with (Where there are no works left to be carried out) (
4) Have been Complied with but have invoices pending in respect of works carried out by or on behalf of your council,
During the dates 15th January 2018 to the 9th July 2018 which information would form part of any PEC issued by the Council were one to be issued.
Building Standards Notices
1. Notices Served in the Period - April to July 2018 - NIL
2. Extant Notices
7A Tolstachaolais, Isle of Lewis
Date Notice Served 13/6/13 (section 30)
Work Requirements / Provisions to be Met
Take down existing southmost gable elevation to wallhead level. Downtakings to be carefully
placed within building walls.
Take down existing internal gable wall. Downtakings to be carefully placed within the building
Take down section of unstable west elevation wall opposite 7A Tolstachaolais. Downtakings to
be carefully placed within the building walls.
Take down front elevation cast iron gutters and lay aside within the walls of the building.
Take down sections of cast iron rainwater downpipes and lay aside within the walls of the
Take down existing cast iron rooflight on front elevation roof pitch and lay aside within the walls
of the building. Sheet over roof light opening with suitable material.
Board up and secure ground floor openings (excluding front elevation porch openings) using
timber framing and OSB sheeting.
Strip all asbestos cement slates on all roof pitches and sheet over openings on roof with suitable
3. Complied with but invoices pending or monies owed - NIL