1) Please provide the name of your council?
2) How many residential properties owned by the council are over four floors high?
3) How many people currently living in a council property four floors and above do you identity as having a disability?
Please tick all that apply to each individual case
a) Are a holder of a blue badge
c) Have mobility issues and use a wheelchair
d) Have mobility issues and use a tri-walker
e) Have a visual impairment
f) Have a hearing impairment
4) Of the total number of people, you answered in Question 3 how many of these people are over the age of 65?
5) Please clarify how many of the council properties answered in Question 2 have
a) a lift
This will be a Nil return from the Comhairle as there are no residential buildings over 4 floors high.