1) Please state the number of placements
of looked after children in unregulated placements (that is placements where the provider is not regulated by Ofsted to provide care) in each of the last five calendar years, and the current calendar year to 10.12.19.
2) i) Please provide a breakdown of these placements by the kind of property type they occupy from the following list:
b) children’s home
c) domestic dwelling
d) camp site
i) bed and breakfast
ii) Please ask your social care team if any other kinds of property type are or have been used by your authority to house looked after children in unregulated placements in the last five years, and provide a list of these kinds of properties.
3) Please provide a breakdown of the ages of children placed in unregulated placements at the time of placement, and the placement lengths for placements that ended in the 2019 calendar year to 10.12.19.
4) Please list the companies or charities that supplied this unregulated accommodation and care to your authority in the 2019 calendar year to 10.12.19, including their company or charity name and company or charity number.
5) Please state the number of incidents of serious harm, serious incidents, or other never events reported to your authority as having occurred at these unregulated placements in the 2019 calendar year to 10.12.19.
Please provide any anonymised summaries of these incidents held in your events reporting database.
6) Please state the total spend on unregulated placements by your authority in each of the last five calendar years, and the current calendar year to 10.12.19.
No children have been placed in unregulated placements in any of the last five calendar year.